Sunday, January 18, 2009

Boom...Headshot!

Level 40 ftw!

During a somewhat baffling bout of inspiration, I ground from 37 to 40 over the last 3 days! I remember when I first made my little Engineer; short, fat, but with a big rifle and bigger 'nades(/cough)! It was a long, long journey for a casual player. Let me tell you, thank the gaming gods for rested experience, or I doubt I'd ever have made it!

Anyhow, this means a few things; firstly, I'll be able to shape up, nip/tuck, and proofread my Engineering Guide, hopefully within the next week. Secondly, I'll be able to start delving in to the task of testing a huge selection of masteries and post the results. Finally, I'll be able to get in to this fun fortress sieging and hopefully sack the hell out of the Inevitable City!

Here he is, Mr. Clokwerk Silverforge of Dark Crag, Rank 40 RR 32;